Note: I welcome any and all readers. I hope that, if you find yourself here, you find comfort in our story as I have found comfort in the stories of so many other moms and dads who have traveled this lonely road.

Saturday 23 August 2014

The Upswing

I have started a new blog where I am focusing on gratefulness as a means to finding joy again. I still intend to keep posting here (I still need a place to process my grief), but this new blog is a step toward life.

If you would like to follow, you can view and subscribe here (CLICK).

I hope you all find moments of joy and reasons to smile today. One day at a time, that is the only way through this.

If you also blog, I would like to come and check out your posts. Feel free to leave a comment below with your link!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments by anyone, so long as they are respectful. This is a safe place.